Biotechnology involves working with nature to maximize and optimize chemical pathways. Bacteria and enzymatic technologies are used to facilitate and speed-up biochemical reactions. Biotechnology is at work all around us in market such as: Janitorial & Sanitation; Consumer Cleaning; Animal & Human Health Nutrition; Textile Manufacturing; Food Manufacturing; Spirits, Beer, Wine, Juice & Olive Oil; Production: Medical Instrument Processing; and Cosmetics.
Enzyme | Juice
• Maximized clarification speed
• Prevention of post-haze
• Higher throughput in the ultra-filtration unit
• Faster juice processing
Enzyme | Wine
• Increased wine yield & reduced viscosity
• Increased filtration effectiveness
• Increased extraction of anthocyanins, tannins, varietal flavor & aroma compounds
• Faster solids settling during fermentation
• More free juice
• Complete depectinization & fast clarification
• Enhanced aroma, roundness & mouthfeel
Enzyme | Brewing
• Improved yield
• Reduced process time
• Improved beer filtration and Lauter Tun operation
• Consistent and reproducible taste profile
• Reduced diacetyl levels
• Eliminate the need for diacetyl rests
• Better utilization of specialty grains like rye and sorghum
Enzyme | Dilstilling
• Reduction in process time
• Higher yields
• The ability to utilize different grains for the mash bill
• Reduction in energy use
• Reduction in process issues, especially rye
• Non- GMO and Organic Options
Enzyme | Berries & Grapes
• Increased juice yield
• Increased and stable color
• Improved pressability
• Preparation for smoother downstream processing
Enzyme | Vegetables, Tropical & Citrus
• Higher yield & smoother extraction
• Improved color experience
• Improved cloud stability
• Higher beta-carotene content
• Partial degradation of pectin substances in citrus without interfering with the stability of the cloud
Enzyme | Olive Oil
• Improved production process
• Increased oil yield
• Faster, more effective oil & water separation
• Quicker, better oil clarification
Enzyme | Institutional Laundry
J. Tech Sales® markets an extensive line of enzymes designed for use in on-premise-laundry systems. By adding enzymes to laundry detergent formulations, formulators can stabilize costs and improve cleaning performance. The benefits of enzymes incorporated into laundry detergents include: longer linen life; brighter colors & whites; reduced energy consumption and costs; decreased water usage; and increased capacity.
Enzyme | Industrial Laundry
Enzyme concentrates and enzyme boosters can help ease chemical management programs by using less water, achieving improved stain removal, and reducing labor costs.
Enzyme | Consumer Laundry
Enzymes may be used in consumer laundry formulations to maintain brighter colors; deliver whiter whites; remove stains from athletic uniforms; clean baby clothes; and much more.
Enzyme | Surgical Instrument Cleaning
Removing blood, proteins, and organic soils from surgical instruments is especially critical as insufficient cleaning can result in hospital acquired infections. Using enzymes in instrument cleaners, medical facilities can: obtain in-depth cleaning; reduce costs on shorter cleaning cycles; reduce energy usage with lower wash temperatures; and improve lifetime of certain instruments by washing in milder conditions.
Enzyme | Clean In Place (CIP)
Cleaning food and beverage equipment with harsh chemicals may result in machine down time and wearing on membranes. Enzymes act on food residues and effectively clean equipment such as ultrafiltration membranes and heat exchangers. Enzymes’ rapid and miler cleaning decreases machine down times and prolongs the lifetime of equipment.
Enzyme | Auto-Dish (ADW) | Manual Dish
Consumers’ demands are increasingly shifting to more efficient cleaning of tableware using dishwashing detergents. Enzymes are key components of dishwashing detergents which will effectively remove difficult and dried on solids and leave glassware shiny. Enzymes allow for a higher degree of soil removal and good cleaning performance in phosphate-free detergents.
Microbial | Carpet Cleaning
Microbial carpet cleaning products provide post-cleaning enhancement. Dual cleaning power provides long-lasting odor control on carpets and fabrics. Beneficial microorganisms penetrate deep into the carpet pile and sub-surfaces where they degrade the residual soils and organics.
Microbial | Hard Surface Cleaning
Clean and maintain hard surface flooring using microorganisms. Bathroom and kitchen floor grouts harbor organics that emit unpleasant odors and cause unsightly appearances. When used in hard surface cleaners, microorganisms penetrate the surface and naturally degrade the organics, leaving the grout and tile clean and free of odors.
Microbial | Trap & Drain Care
When used in grease trap and drain care products, microbes work to continuously degrade fats, oils, and greases. Proper use of microbes support maintenance of free-flowing drain lines and prevention of drain blockages. The use of microbes in grease interceptors also helps reduce clean-outs, odors, bottom solids, and surface solids.
Microbial | Wastewater Treatment
Industrial wastewater facilities face a broad set of challenges. J. Tech Sales offers an extensive range of solutions for pulp & paper mills, municipal wastewater facilities, food and beverage facilities, and petrochemical facilities.